
I am having a little bit of a problem with my upcoming birthday, and I really have no idea why! I cruised through thirty with no problem and thirty three came and went without a worry, but for some unknown reason thirty- five is kicking my ass!!!! I told Phil Yesterday that I am now halfway to death, and I only have a twenty good years left to do everything I want to do. (I have probably just offended any reader that is over forty now, and I apologize for that.) he just looked at me and laughed only because he won't be thirty-five until October. Why did I ever decide it was okay to marry someone younger than me. It doesn't help that men just age so much better than women. They look distinguished with gray hair. Wrinkles just add character, They can shave there heads when they go bald, and still look sexy. They can carry a few extra pounds and still look great. But has anyone ever seen a sexy woman with a balding gray head, wrinkly skin and an extra 20 pounds, and think she actually looks good!
Well thanks for letting me vent. I am sure I will actually survive this crisis. I've been told your age is really only how old you act, so when I start acting like a 16 year old don't laugh.
I am leaving you with one of my favorite birthday pictures. This is my daughter at 3 years old.
3 comments:
HaHa! Poor Sis! If it makes you feel any better you don't look like you are going to be 35 and definitely don't act it either! You are one HOT MAMA!!!!!
I say make a BUCKET LIST and start marking things off. And, as for only having 20 years left I doubt that. Grandma was still going strong in her 70's so you still have at least 35 years. Just as many as you are old! hehe
I agree with Denise...You don't look 35 and you don't act it!! I think you look great!!
Don't worry Shan 30 Kicked my ass or maybe it was the twins, I'm not quite sure but I feel like I am ancient. I think we should all take Denises advice and make a bucket list because you never know how much time we have. anyhow you do look younger than 35 so don't sweat it!!!
Post a Comment