We Went to Yuba for one last time before the summer ended. These are just a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so so so going with you people's next year! i just invited myself! dont you hate it when people do that? haha i love you! sorry i think i gave you mono. cali told me today that you were in bed all day? See you FRIDAY at the clinic. i am going to miss you so bad! i have to work with a bunch of weirdos!
I am so so so going with you people next year too!!! Me and Christina will just tag along hiding in the potty closet in one of your trailers or hanging onto your rear bumper.
2 comments:
I am so so so going with you people's next year! i just invited myself! dont you hate it when people do that? haha i love you! sorry i think i gave you mono. cali told me today that you were in bed all day? See you FRIDAY at the clinic. i am going to miss you so bad! i have to work with a bunch of weirdos!
I am so so so going with you people next year too!!! Me and Christina will just tag along hiding in the potty closet in one of your trailers or hanging onto your rear bumper.
No big Deal!
Post a Comment