What's your husband's name? Phillip Grant coombs
How long have you guys been married? 15 Years and 8 months
How long did you date? 2 years and 5 months
How old is he? He is 35 years old
Who eats more sweets? Definitely Phil, he loves to eat oreos and milk in bed every night.
Who said "I love you" first? I really can't remember
Who is taller? Phil by 5 inches
Who is the better singer? We both suck!!!
Who does the laundry? I do most of it, Sometimes he will throw in a load, and he helps fold.
Who pays the bills? I pay all of the bills, I am a little bit OCD about how they are organized and when they get paid.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? My kids
Who cooks dinner? I cook dinner and Phil cooks breakfast
Who drives? Definitely Phil, I hate to drive!
Who's the first to admit they are wrong? We are both pretty stubborn but we both admit it when we are wrong.
Who kissed who first? Phil kissed me first in the McDonalds parking lot
Who asked out who first? He asked me out first, we went to a haunted house.
Who wears the pants? both of us
Well now that I have been tagged and participated now I am going to tag Kim, Sam, Avalon, and Nicole
1 comment:
I can't believe that you have been married for 15 years! CRAZY!!!!
Congrats to Phil for putting up with you for so long. haha
Post a Comment