Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cousins

Today was daycare day at the Coombs house. We had a lot of fun, but I am now so very,very tired! I do not know how I ever got anything done when mine were little.
Today we had a little bit of cousin jealousy going on. Quincy decided that everything that Easton did she had to do also.
When I put Easton in the swing, Quincy promptly came over and tried to pull him out. As you can see she got her way. She had a blast swinging back and forth with the moter growning and her little feet dragging on the ground.


Next when I put Easton in the bouncer she came over and wanted to get in. I removed Easton
and Quincy quickly took over the bouncer and played in it for about 15 minutes. She only got out when she saw me lay Easton on a playmat.....



Seeing Easton having so much fun batting at the toys hanging above him. She moved Easton
over so she could have more room,and also started batting at the toys.

There was one thing of Eastons that she did not want and actually hated. As I was feeding Easton these nasty looking prunes, Quincy came up and wanted to have a taste. Now my dear sweet niece loves sweets, and I think she thought that little Easton was eating chocolate pudding. I put a spoonful in her mouth, and she immediately opened her mouth and let the prunes drip down her chin. She didn't ask for anymore bites after that.


All in all it was a great day. Although at one point I had 6 children at my house, two six year olds, an 18 month old, a 9 month old, and a 6 month old. The ironic thing was that none of them were mine, in fact all of mine were still in school at this point. Oh well,I say if you have to babysit it is best to do all of your good deeds in one day and get them out of the way! Just kidding I actually love all of the kids at my house today. Especially little Quincy and Easton. Having little ones around also keeps me humble and in awe of every mother out there.








3 comments:

The Burke Family said...

If it makes you feel any better I had 9 kids at my house this evening,5 of which are here all the time and i can't get them to leave.hehehe! It is so so much fun though! I love to see all the fun pictures!!!

Denise H. said...

Oh, those pictures are so Cute! Quincy is quite the little character.

You deserve the sister of the year award! Oh yeah and the Neighbor of the year award too! You are always babysitting little kiddos.

Denise said...

That is too funny about Quincy! Cute pics!