We had a great Easter.
Saturday we we went to my moms house and had a barbecue. We hid lots of eggs which my mom filled with money. The kids came out with alot of money. We also colored eggs, all 9 dozen of them! Sunday morning the Easter bunny came and brought the kids some fun swimming things to take on our upcoming trip to Disneyland. After we checked out what the bunny brought we headed out to church. After church we had another barbecue with Phil's family and I did an Amazing race egg hunt for the kids. I wanted to make a hunt challenging enough for my 16 year old nephew, who thinks he's to old to hunt for eggs. In this hunt they had to search for eggs with symbols on them, search the sandbox for blue stones, assemble and fly a kite, search the lawn for money filled eggs, enough to make $1.50. Sort through hundreds of pennies to find one with a certain year on it. They all had alot of fun, even the 16 year old.
All in all it was a great exhausting weekend!
Thanks to all of the family who pitched in to make our Easter a memorable one!
Getting ready to Race!



4 comments:
The cupcakes are really cute. You will have to give me the instructions for that one. Looks like you guys had a blast!! I wish we could have been there. We too are looking forward to next year when we will be home for all the fun family stuff. I am really enjoying your blog!! It is really cute!!
I did a post on your Cute Cupcakes on my blog. I hope you don't mind. Your pics turned out Cute and it sounds like your Amazing Race Hunt was a hit.
I also Love your neighbors bright blue house in the background! haha Hopefully the new owner will re-paint that baby!
Those cupcakes are adorable!
Happy Easter Shan!
Wow, your kids are growing up so big! It doesn't seem like that long ago when Corbin and Haylee were toddlers! Your cupcakes were so cute! I need to get more creative! I'm sure Denise told you, but I love to blog too! russandteryn.blogspot.com
I hope to see many more pictures and updates in the future!
Post a Comment