Thursday, March 20, 2008

Baby Easton






This is Baby Easton, he is almost 6 months old. He is my sister Jessica's baby and every Thursday I get to tend him. I really don't know how she trusts me, she must be desperate for babysitters. Just kidding she knows I'm the best! I am trying to get used to the whole baby thing. I don't get much done, and I find that I spend a lot of time in the Lazy boy. Today we actually did alot. He got to go to Parents and Pastries, SEP conferences, the store and out to eat. Cool, what a fun day. I think I'm getting the hang of having a baby around.

2 comments:

Denise H. said...

those pictures are so Cute Shantelle. Good Job!

But, we all know who the favorite aunt is. hehe

Kim said...

What a cute pictures!! He is so adorable!!