Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Baby of the family




Nathan Is our youngest, he will turn eight in May. He is quite spoiled and has us all wrapped around his little fingers. Nathan was born 13 weeks premature and only weighed 2 lb 6 oz. He has come along way since then. Nate loves to play T-ball, and soccer. He loves to go fishing with his Grandpa Kerby, and he is in gymnastics. He keeps us so busy, he has a great imagination and keeps us laughing with all of the crazy things that he comes up with. Nate loves to camp and ride his four wheeler. He is a great kid and we love him a ton.

2 comments:

Denise H. said...

Nate is a HOOT! I have never met a Crazier kid than him and just LOVE HIM!!!

Although, beside from his Craziness he is the Cutest and the Sweetest little boy. I can't get enough of him!

Kim said...

He is getting so big!! I can't believe it. He is so cute!! Can't wait to spend some time with you guys!!