Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Middle child!


Haylee is our middle child, she arrived just 17 short months after Corbin. She is such a sweet girl, so easy going and laid back. Although she has brown hair I think she was supposed to be a blond. Haylee loves to dance. She has been dancing since she was three years old and she still shows no signs of getting bored with it. She also likes to play softball and soccer. Her other love is singing and she takes a musical theater class, this year they are doing High School Musical. Much to her fathers disappointment she is not going to play softball this year. She has decided that dance is more important. I on the other hand am way overjoyed at not having to juggle softball and dance. It was quite a nightmare last year. Haylee also loves to babysit, she keeps quite busy just with the kids in our neighborhood. Corbin is so jealous of the money she is making. For now Haylee is a joy! But I am sure that the teenager attitude is not too far away! Wish us luck!



2 comments:

Denise H. said...

Yes, Haylee should definitely have Blonde Hair. She completely Cracks me up!

Kim said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks. She is so beautiful!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Kim