
So Corbin is the oldest of the bunch. He officially turned into a teenager on March 5th. We are now waiting for him to start acting like one. He is such a fun kid. He has always been the family jokester and now he is a class jokester.
I told him someday he is going to get a teacher that doesn't appreciate a class clown. So far he has lucked out. He loves to play soccer, football and basket ball, but just hanging out with his friends is what he likes to do most. He is working towards getting his eagle in scouts, and with the help of his dad, the scout master he just might make it. He likes to hike, this summer as a family we hiked to the summit of Mt. Delano, Corbin was the first to the top. He reminded us of the mt. goats that were all over the mountain. He gets to go on his first hunt in May. He put in for a turkey tag and luckily he drew out. Now are house is going to be filled with the lovely sound of turkey calls.
For now I am going to call myself lucky and enjoy my thirteen year old, I am sure at some point in time the hormones will kick in and Corbin will start acting like me as a teenager, but for now he's still my little boy.
4 comments:
looks like a really nice young man. my son is 25 and still quite the funny man! kids are great! enjoy blogging, i started one a few months ago with my daughters help. it's been fun!!
Let's just hope and pray that he doesn't turn out like his mom was in high school! heheee
Can you believe that him & Bri are that old already!!!! It is so sad how fast they have grown up! Bri's birthday is on the 10th, I'm not looking forward to dealing with a teenager yet!!!! Oh well! She is a good kid it's the second one I'm worried about!!!!
He is pretty cute! Wow...13 I can't believe it!! Sorry we missed Corbins Birthday!! Happy Birthday Corbin!!
Kim
Post a Comment