
So the past two nights have been movie nights at our house. Last night I went out with some friends and when I came home the boys and Phil were watching August Rush. When I walked in the room at 11:30PM both boys were still fully dressed and wide awake. As I looked over at the couch, I see the top of what looks like a little boys head. I quickly take a double take and yes both of my boys are up and running. My first thought is "What little boy is sleeping at our house?" On closer examination I realize the little boy is actually my husband, snuggled up under a blanket fast asleep. Anyway the boys loved the movie August Rush and my husband liked what he saw before sleep overtook him! As the picture above shows, and what most of us know. Is that it is actually a very rare occurrence to actually see phil awake while sitting on a couch. Tonight after dinner we sat down as a family to watch Dan in real life. It is a great movie and the kids loved it, they have been quoting the movie all night. And Phil stayed awake through the whole show! I recommend both of these great movies. I will watch them again and again.
3 comments:
Yes, your husband is always falling asleep! Poor guy! I wish that I could fall asleep anywhere. So far, my bed, my couch and at the movies are the only places where I can get a good rest.
P.S. I am impressed, Two posts already! See, it is fun! Keep it up!
That is so funny. Now that I think about it he is falling alseep all the time. He works so hard.:-)
Post a Comment