
So I decided to start a blog! I have had so much fun reading other peoples blogs, that I thought someone out there might like reading mine.
So our family is quite ordinary. Me and Phil have been married for 15 LONG years. Just kidding, it feels like only yeaterday that we met. We have 3 terrific children who's only goal in life is to keep me and Phil running, laughing, smiling and occasionally swearing.
We love doing things as a family, Camping, vacationing, riding 4 wheelers, hunting and fishing are just a few of the things that we like to do.
Well I will post more later.
5 comments:
Hey-
I love your background...Really Cute. I am glad that you are starting a Blog. I have alot of fun with mine. I look forward to reading yours. Cute picture!!
Love Ya
Kim
YAY!!!!! One sister down and 2 more to go. I LOVE IT!! Get typing, I expect at least 3 posts per week. Giddy Up!
Hey Shan,
I see that Denise finally sucked you in to this addicting, fun, hobbie that I love to do to. I figure it is a good way of journaling, as well as sharing events that happen in our crazy life. You will have fun with it!!! I love your blog so far so keep up the good work!!! Look forward to seeing alot more!!!
Nellyn
i love denise's blog - thought i would welcome you to the blog world! have fun! :)
You have a beautiful family! Your blog is very sweet. Take care. I am a fellow blogging friend of Denise, btw.
Happy Blogging!
Post a Comment