Friday, March 28, 2008

New workout routine

I really hesitated when I thought about posting this picture, it really is not very flattering, but I thought someone might get a kick out of it. I was sitting at work today, and realized that my neck was really hurting, and then I started flexing my right arm and it really was sore. Then when I got up from my desk, I felt like my thighs were on fire. I said to Suzanne, "I can't imagine why I'm so sore because I haven't done any sort of exercise"..... ah ha, then I came to the conclusion; that tending babies is a wonderful work out.

Packing around a 25 pound car seat- Great for working the biceps and triceps.
Chasing babies up and down stairs- The perfect stair stepper, works the buttocks and thighs
Picking up babies off of the floor- Standing lunges, with tiny baby hand weights, works the waist line.
and last but not least....

Packing around a 15 pound baby in a baby backpack because every time you set him down he cries. This works every part of your body, and helped me out immensely. Wonderful invention. I could do my wash, make dinner, fold clothes, vacuum, I was even able to do a little work on the computer, just as long as I swayed back and forth as if we were still up and walking.

Just a little spoiled but I still love ya tons, little man!

1 comment:

Denise H. said...

I think that is an Adorable picture! I love the shocked look that Easton had on his face. Well, think of it this way if you work out by packing Easton on your back for the next two weeks you won't need to work out prior to our Girls Trip! haha