Sunday, March 30, 2008

Goblin Valley

Phil took his scouts to Goblin valley this weekend They headed out on Friday and came back Saturday night. It was a great trip and Phil can't wait to take us there. I love that Corbin gets to go on these fun trips with Phil. They get to have some father son bonding time away from the Family. Corbin has one more year in Phils scout group, and then he moves to the older scouts.
Troop 1547
Playing in the valley of the goblins

Hiking to find a geocache.


Corbin in Little wild horse slot canyon

Biking
At the geocache

Phil in Little Wild horse canyon
Goblin Valley is such a beautiful place, It is absolutly amazing.






5 comments:

The Burke Family said...

That is a very beautiful place!!! Where exactly is goblin valley? That sounds like alot of fun.

Kim said...

Looks cool...I would love to go there. There are alot of fun things that I am planning to do when we move home, going to all these fun places with you guys is one of them. Looks like Phil and Corbin had a blast!!!

Phil and Shan said...

Nellyn, Goblin valley is down south by Hanksville Utah. You go through price to get there. It takes about three hours to get there. It looks like you blog like me, at night.

Denise H. said...

That looks like so much fun and Great pictures! I have always wanted to go there.

Denise said...

How fun! They got some great pictures!