Wednesday, April 2, 2008

15th Anniversary

It is my 15th anniversary today. I can't believe I have been married that long, it has gone by so fast. We have such a great marriage, I think that every year we are married I love Phil even more than the year before.
Happy Anniversary Phil!
Love Shan
Hiking to the summitt of Mt. Delano
Family picture at Jessica's wedding


6 comments:

Denise H. said...

Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe that it has been 15 years! You are getting old! j.k.

I LOVE that picture of your family. You need to frame it!

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute family pic too! I hear your son & my niece have been texting each other. He's a cutie! :o)

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! Wow 15 years...I can't beleive it has been that long. We hope you guys have a wonderful day! we Love Ya!!

Teryn said...

Has it really been 15 years? I can remember when he was living with your family and you were still in highschool?! That means I was only 9 or 10 at the time. Wow, I must have paid WAY too much attention when I was younger. Happy anniversary! I'm so glad that you have such a great marriage :)

The Burke Family said...

Happy 15th anniversary!! Are we really getting that old!!! I can't believe that will be us next year!! Did you do anything fun for your anniversary? Hope you had fun!

Denise H. said...

HELLO! You need to do another post big sis!