So my first post will be of the concert. I am going to let my cute sis Denise post most of the other pictures.

The concert was great, we had a blast! I wish I could have had pictures of the expression on peoples faces when we told them we were from Utah. The campus of Penn State is so beautiful. It was so fun to see the sorority houses and kids playing quarters on banquet tables on there front yards. Also by an amazing coincidence one of Kallie and Natalie's friends was at the regionals for college gymnastics and they were able to go and see her for a minute.

At the concert we had different seats, so we sent flat Ash with Kallie and Natalie, and flat Jess went with KaCee, Linzi, Denise and I. I have to say that flat Ash had a much better experience than flat Jess. As we were using Jess to get what we wanted, flat Ash went to the concession stands and made a bunch of friends with the people sitting by her!
Sorry flat Jess!
rabbit ears
Here comes the part where we used flat Jess! I also have to add, that we were contemplating throwing her on to the stage, but we thought that Easton might miss her. So instead we used her amazing flat body and fun personality to butter up the security "kid" into letting Linzi onto the floor! It also helped that the Security "kid"had a little crush on Flat Jess's wing man, Linzi!
Linzi on the floor!
Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood singing a song together.I just want to thank my wonderful and amazing friends and sis, who went along with mine and KaCee's wild and crazy idea to fly across the united states to see Keith Urban. You guys are amazing, I couldn't picture my life without you.
KaCee and I will keep you updated on the next trip!


4 comments:
Very Very Good Concert! Thanks to you and KaCee we all did travel across the U.S. and I must say that it was one of the best vacations that I have ever had!
Thank You!!! I can't wait until the next one! This time, pick someplace warm though! :)
I wish i could have been there. The concert was probably incredible!! I will need to get in on the next vacation....If you wouldn't mind one more:-)
Glad you guys had fun!!
Take Me To a carrie underwood she is my FAV. singing and it is so NOT fair you don't let me come with you
like
las vegas
pensilvatoion
Flat Cristina will definitly have to go to your next trip with ya'll! looks like flat jess and ash had so much fun!
Post a Comment