Ever hear the expression "Stop being a Horses HEAD!"Wow, we made it back from our amazing Whirl wind vacation to Pennsylvania!
I am tired and I think I gave my cold to all who traveled with me. Sorry about that, girls! But I had a absolute blast. So I know my lil sis, Denise will be busy making some amazing posts on our vacation. Check out her blog for the best pictures, I have other skills, that don't include photography and blogging. Ha ha! Keep up the good work Denise, I can't make it through a day without reading your blog! Your the best!
Here are a few pictures of mine, Of course you'll notice the sarcastic theme.
The Little Flat people hard at work at the Hershey's Chocolate Plant. I hope they didn't think there trip was free. They had to work for it!
Kallie and Natalie taking a break, to call and ask there husbands if they could ship home some furniture from the Pottery Barn Outlet!Inside joke from the trip.
Watch for us on the Amazing Race!
We ARE the team to beat!
Flat Ash and Jess hitch a ride to the Van!
KaCee, you can thank me now for not posting
They may dress the same and drive the same truck, but not all UPS drivers are created the same!
I missed you Phil!
"Denise the evil Donkey!
To bad I can't recreate the sound coming from this donkey mask!
Denise and Kallie will get the meaning!
Oh, the poor unsuspecting shop keepers in Lancaster County!
(Rita is our navagation system in the Van)
We decided to go old school and buy a map.
KaCee, you can thank me now for not posting
"the hair picture"







4 comments:
Awww! Thanks for the compliment on your blog big sis! Also, Thelma and Louise plus 6. I don't get it?????
That Donkey pic Crakcs me up! I look so Wierd and am sure glad that I don't normally look like that. You and Nat need to get filling out your Amazing Race app's or else I am going to do it for you!
The pictures are so cute and the Flat Jessica and Ashley were a great idea!!!
well you guys can't leave me home with all boys anymore!!!!
Your Daughter,
Haylee
Oh my goodness. That looks like you had tons of fun. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment