Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Look a like meter

I got this from Teryns blog. This is so fun, I could have played with it for hours. It proved me wrong I think that Corbin looks the most like me and Haylee and Nathan look like there dad.

5 comments:

Kim said...

That is too cute!! Lots of fun. I will have to check it out.

Denise H. said...

Interesting! I would think that Nate would look a lot more like Phil than that. But, I think that it got the other two right on.

Teryn said...

Isn't that fun! Did you check out the "morphing"? You put a pic of yourself and it figures out which celebrity you look most like and then shows you "morphing" into them. But it's not all that accurate because Eva longoria was on my list of matches...hello? Do we look anything alike? haha...I think we just matched because we were holding our face the same way and smiling big...haha.
Your kids are cute and I think the look a like meter got it right.

Unknown said...

Hey Shanny,

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. i have really enjoyed looking at your and Denices blogs! with us living so far away it is nice to see what you guys are up to. Tell your Mom and Dad hello for us.
Also I need everyones address so that we can get invitations to you for Kylees wedding. Hard to believe she's getting married too.

Love you guys lots!

Denise H. said...

Sister!!!! We need an update on your blog!!!