Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gymnastics "routine"

I have been getting alot of flak from denise about not updating my blog. I have just not had anything to say. So for my blog today, (just to make Denise happy) will be of Nathan at Gymnastics.
Me and my friend Gina decided that our boys needed a way to use up some of there endless energy, so we enrolled them in gymnastics. To our surprise they absolutely love it, and they are also pretty good. I think it is great, but Phil is a little worried. To him gymnastics is a little to close to dance. I haven't been worried at all, only because Nathan is all boy, that is until yesterday when Nate came home and told me that he is going to be doing a "routine". I said "your going to do what?" He said "Mom, you know a routine" then he proceeded to show me his little routine, which consisted of a front rollover without hands, a back rollover without hands and something sort of resembling a sideways cartwheel. Cool, at least I know where my moneys going. Kidding, I could have taught him that. So anyway he is very excited to have us come and see his "routine", but for Phils sake we are now calling it a Parents night performance.

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is so funny!!! Nate is so funny. It does sound like Nate has quite a bit of energy. LOL...I like the picture.

Denise H. said...

GOOD JOB! Oh, Nate is just the Cutest little guy! I can't wait to see him do his little "routine" and for Phil's sake maybe I will teach him a few dance moves to put in there too!