Saturday, April 26, 2008

White Trash High chair

Check out this high chair.
I needed a high chair at my house for when I am babysitting my niece and nephew, so my mom, being the best mom that she is, went out and picked up this sweet little find at a garage sale. Now I know this is hard to believe but she only paid one dollar for this great high chair.
Now depending on how old you are, I know you either sat in one just like this or used one for your children. If you are in the other category, and have never seen anything like this you are just way to young to be my friend. Ha Ha

The great attributes of this sweet little highchair are as follows:
Folds up great, you can put this baby anywhere. It also takes up so little space when it is in use, I'm sure you've seen the newer versions of highchairs that are just about as big as lazy boy recliners. Highly indestructible, I'm sure this little high chair has been the seat for many babies. Most of whom are now having babies of there own. But the best thing of all is, the price!
Thank you so much mom for looking out for me!
Now if you can only find me some new couches!

6 comments:

FeliciaK said...

Hey! Thanks for liking the changes. Yeah we will have to get together. I miss you guys. I never get to see any family anymore with all the hussle and bussle of life. You should have Phil call my dad and set up a BBQ or something. It would be so fun!!

FeliciaK said...

oh and I am sure I sat in a chair just like that. ;)

Kim said...

I know Mom had one just like that. We have picture of me in it, and maybe Sam and Nick as well. Love it!! I agree with you about the newer versions of High Chairs. The are way to big and have so many extras. How much stuff does a kid need to play with while he eats. Cute pictures. Can't wait to see ya!!

Denise H. said...

That is the OLDEST highchair that I hace EVER seen! Actually, I may be too young to be your friend because I have NEVER seen one this old! hehe

Although for 1 buck can't beat that!

Anonymous said...

Oh my shan!!!!! are you sure that's safe?? I'm sure consumer reports would send you to jail for child abuse! jk!!! we had one of those! haha

ty and ash said...

Hey Shan! Glad I found your blog through the blog train.. I miss all your funny family stories!! Now I can keep up on all latest funny moments! -Ashlee