Every year on the hunts, the wives all do a puzzle. We take turns bringing them and we let the husbands and kids fend for themselves while we labor over the puzzle.
Here I am, this puzzle turned out to be very challenging and we were still doing it as trailers pulled out of camp to go home.
Kyler and Nate made jumps for there bikes.
Nate and Kyler rolling down the hill at the park in town.
Corbin and Hailey Jones reading there books. They were both up at 4:30 to go hunting and came back very tired. It didn't help that after all the adults went to bed the teenagers all sat around the camp fire and talked. It made me feel really old to have one of my kids out sittling around a fire without me there, I still felt like I should be out there rationing out the marshmallows, and making sure he is not too close to the fire. I guess our kids all have to grow up sometime and I'm glad he is making such fun memories.
Nate was sure that we would not be able to see him with his camo on!
Since they weren't shooting any turkeys, the kids and there dads decided to shoot each other with paint balls instead.
Phil got hit in the mouth.
Corbin riding his dirt bike. There are so many places to ride four wheelers and bikes that the kids had a ball riding all over the place.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun and yeah, I don't think that I would be able to do it for the entire summer!!!!! Great thinking on bringing Kyler though! I want to do the paint balls sometime. Are they yours?
Looks like you guys had a blast!!I can't wait until we are living down there and we can tag along. Great pictures!! Seeya Friday!!
Post a Comment