This is snow Whites grotto and wishing well.

The Coombs family has returned, from our magical family vacation to Disneyland.
8 days and 7 nights of family togetherness is just about one day too long. 7 nights spent in the same room with your children and spouse is a recipe for disaster. Actually we did really well until saturday, that was when it became to much for my children to be together. The fighting and bickering began, and the parents just tuned them out. Unless there is blood we are clueless and will not intervene.
The trip was really great! I came home with ONLY 342 pictures on my camera, so be prepared for a whole blog of pure Disney Bliss. We only had a few mishaps on our trip, Haylee cut her head open and had to be taken to the first aid station, Corbin felt really bad as he had something to do with this little mishap. Nathan got a cold for the first few days of our stay,then ended our trip with a case of the stomach flu. We all got a little sunburned, and had very sore feet but other than these few things we all returned home in one piece.
I will have to blog more tomorrow as I am extremely tired and cranky. I also have a weeks worth of wash to do.
I will leave you with a couple of pictures and say goodnight for now.

3 comments:
Congrats on returning all in one piece! I know when we all go like that for a long trip, it is about all we can do to not totally just be on each others nerves. It is amazing the amnesia that you get, because the next year you book another trip! It seems like everytime we go to the happiest place on earth we all get the stomach flu, I think it must linger there! All in all I hope you had a wonderful time, can't wait to see all the pictures.
Cute Pictures! I can't wait to see more and I am glad that you made it home.
Haylee is just the most accident prone little thing isn't she!!!
HaHa She makes me Laugh!
Welcome Home!! Can't wait to see the pictures!! Poor Haylee....LOL stuff is always happening to her. Glad you guys made it home in one piece, and glad that you had fun!!
Post a Comment