Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Disney Rides

Here are a few picture from our trip.
This is Nate and Jake finally getting on Peter Pan after our 45 minute wait!
Was it worth the wait.....
Here are all of us on Tower of Terror. By the third time Nate had loosened his grip on the bar and raised his arms. He loved this ride but he would cover his eyes for the Twilight Zone movie.
Here are Alison, Corbin, Haylee and Alex is hiding behind someone.
Even though the bugs land rides were for little kids they still had fun.

This is me, Michelle and Nate on the Lady bug boogie ride.
Alex and Nate on Tucks roll cars.
Stay tuned for more pics when I have a little more time.

Which may be NEVER!!!!

2 comments:

Denise H. said...

Those pics are so Cute! I wish that we could have gone.

I love the one from the Tower of Terror. Haylee looks Adorable and I love that Nate was a little bit of a chicken but then liked it. Sounds like him!

The Burke Family said...

That is awsome that you all got to go on the tower of terror ride together, I am so looking forward to having all the kids old enough so we can all ride! I love that ride but I just about pee my pants everytime Hehehe!(I know I'm old!)Oh that makes me homesick for disneyland, maybe for Christmas! Great pictures!