Haylee and her friend since Kindergarten, McKinley both turn twelve in the month of July. So Me and Gina decided that for their birthdays we would take them to Park City for a girls night. We had a blast, the girls were so cute they laughed and giggled and had a lot of fun.
This is the car they both would like when they are older.
Though Haylee's version is Yellow.
After dinner at Bandits Bar and Grill, bar being the key word, the girls were mortified that we would take them to a bar. Ha ha. We took them to Dolly's Book store to buy a book and then of course to the Chocolate Factory for a treat.
Back at the hotel we went swimming and then came back and crashed into bed.
After dinner at Bandits Bar and Grill, bar being the key word, the girls were mortified that we would take them to a bar. Ha ha. We took them to Dolly's Book store to buy a book and then of course to the Chocolate Factory for a treat.
Back at the hotel we went swimming and then came back and crashed into bed.The next day we woke up and walked a mile to the Morning Ray Cafe for breakfast then headed out to Olympic Park to ride the alpine slide and the zip line. The girls loved both and loved watching the kids ski jump, they are both convinced that they are going to save enough money for the ski jump camp next year.
This is Gina and the girls looking out over park city.
This is my favorite picture of the day.
No words are necessary as the picture says it all.
After the park we went over to the outlets and bought some bras and makeup and they each bought a present for each other. It was a great trip and I had alot of fun just spending time with Haylee. She is such a cute girl with a great laugh, and a funny, funny personality I just love her.
8 comments:
That is too cute!! I think you are the best Mom ever!! You come up with the cutest ideas! I love the last picture!!
Very Cute pics! Looks like a Great time and an Awesome Memory.
oh i remember when my mom took me and talle for a girls day.. just to slc though.. it was so much fun! i love-love-love that last pic! haylee's expression is priceless!
How fun! wow, I can't believe both those girls are the same age! Is Haylee going to be pretty tall? Maybe she'll be another "kylee" haha!
I love girls night! I'm sure you had a blast with those two crazy girls. I love the last picture. (it doesn't surprise me that you would do that ;))
You have been tagged, check out my blog to find out what to do.
sounds like a lot of fun... the girls look cute and yes I just loved the last picture... it definitely says it all :D
Post a Comment