My family
The way it smells after a rain storm
New school clothes and the smell of fall
3 Fears
Lightning
I am deathly afraid of heights
I am scared of getting in a car wreck
3 obsessions/Collections
I have an obsession with clutter, I hate it and can't stand to have anything out of place.
I collect books, any books, children's, adults, everything.
I Obsess way to much over small stupid stuff that does not matter.
3 surprising facts
I love anything to do with history, I watch tons of documentaries, and I would love to be an archaeologist.
I love to read but I always read the first chapter in a book, then I read the ending. I can't stand the suspense of not knowing how it will end. This has backfired only once when I read the ending and It ruined the whole book and I couldn't finish the book because I was so mad.
I HATE to drive!
3 people I have tagged
Cristina, Denise, Nellyn
1 comment:
I still can't believe you read the last chapter first. Shan you never seem to surprise me!
Post a Comment