So for my thirty fifth birthday I am going to post my bucket list.
If I live to be 82 I should have 47 years to complete my list.
Is this possible?
1. Raise my children to be happy, good and successful adults.
2. Go to a Boston Red Sox game.
3. Sky dive or Conquer my fear of heights
4. Climb Mt. Loafer
5. Do humanitarian aid in another country.
6. Go to Peru and see Machu Piccu
7. Own a Jeep Commander
8. Complete a triathlon
9. Hike to Havasu falls
10. Learn how to knit
11. Be a good friend
12. Sit on the beach and watch the sunrise in Mexico
13. Swim with the dolphins
14. Go on a vacation to Alaska
15. Read the Book of Mormon
16. Pay for my children to go to college
17. Go on a once in a lifetime hunt
18. Take my grand kids camping and fishing
19. Take my family to Hawaii
20. Do something meaningful
21. Make a difference in someones life
22. Hike Mt. Nebo
23. Go back to school
24. Go to a book store and buy as many books as I want, regardless of money
25. Keep and make many friends
26. Roll Down a hill
27. Take a road trip across the country, and see every weird thing there is.
28. Learn how to play poker
29. Go to England
30. Have a Perfect day
3 comments:
Shanny~! happy happy birthday!!! by the way you can cross #11 off.... youve already done that!!! have a good day..
wow you should have put hawaii on the top of your list Because I really want to go there!!!
Happy Birthday!! I really like your list. I need to make one. Hope you have a good day!
Post a Comment