Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yuba Lake

We went to yuba for the weekend, and had a blast. We camped right on the beach and the kids played from sunup to sundown every day. Corbin and Haylee both proved to be very good Knee boarders, they couldn't get enough and wanted to keep going. Nathan loved riding in the tube and riding the wave runners, but the biggest pull for him was the beach. Our trailer was 20 feet from the water, and him and his friends would play in the sand and swim for hours. Who needs a ocean, they had just as much fun here as they did in California.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
This is the kids on the last day. On Saturday two other families came down, but they didn't camp.
Kaytlynn Haveron, Tyson Baker, Haylee, Corbin, Nate, Kyler Haveron,
and Branson Baker in the front.
Phil, Kyler, Nate and Tyson cruising around on the wave runner.
Nate taking a ride in the boat and looking extremely tired!
This is a video of Nate and Kyler playing in the raft. Nate is having Kyler push him around and he is yelling faster faster. I guess Nate is using his "I'm older than you status"

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun!! Cute video...Nate is so funny!!

Denise H. said...

Oh My, Oh MY! Nate Cracks me up! He sounds so demanding in the video poor little Kyler I bet he was worn out!

I love the pic of Phil and all of the boys. FUN! We will have to plan another trip somewhere so Heath and I can come too.

tanni said...

Yuba lake is so much fun! We should all plan to go one weekend! Tia and Terry have a boat too. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!