Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dancing

Haylee had her final Dance recital on Saturday, we are glad that it's over but it turned out really great. It was an incredibly long day. They also had their dress rehearsal that morning and I ended up being the hair and make up gal and got to prepare 3 girls for the performance. I can't complain, I have to say that I love it. I guess it comes from growing up with a mom as a dance teacher. Recitals were always my favorite, I loved everything about them.
This is Anna, Haylee, Mckenna, Brittlyn and Raquel.
This is Haylee's favorite teacher, she is moving to California so she wanted to get a picture with Haylee's class before she leaves.
Check out the orb on the left hand side. I have to say I am a believer of ghosts and the pictures that I took on the stage were completely covered with them. No other picture that I took that night came out with these circles on them, except for the ones on the stage. On one picture I counted 25 and they were all different sizes, and different shades of white.
Kind of Scary!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

tanni said...

Oh my heck shanni! That orb is scary! I had no idea what those were until a few months ago, when my friends and I went and walked all along 25Th street in Ogden! They were in every picture we took! We also went to the cemetary...can we say SCARY!!! Man your kids sure have grown up! I love reading your blog!

Kim said...

Haylee is so cute, and becasue of her Myllie now wants to take dance when we move back home. Can't wait until we can go to all of Haylee's recitals.

Denise H. said...

You know come to think of it, I have heard ghost stories about the stage at the high school and it being haunted. It has always given me the creeps being back there during recitals alone in the dark!

Haylee is a Cutie and she is such a GREAT dancer! I am so glad that I was able to make it to this recital.

The Burke Family said...

Wow I can't believe how old our kids are getting. Haylee is such a cutie! That is kind of scary about the Orbs in you pictures I am totally a believer in ghosts!

Teryn said...

I loved dance recitals too! I can remember when your mom was my dance teacher :) Haylee's so cute! I can't believe how fast time seems to fly when you live far away from family :( it makes me sad.