Phil and Corbin have returned from scout camp. They were gone for 5 days and they had a blast. They went to St. George and camped at red cliffs campground.
They went to Sand Hollow Reservoir and kayaked and cliff jumped. They also went and explored Some lava tubes, and Hiked around Zions canyon. All of them completed their camping merit badges, and succeeded in driving their leaders nuts.
This is a picture of the whole group, on top of Angels Landing in Zions National Park. Apparently I would not have liked the hike. I am deathly afraid of heights, and most of this hike had shear drop offs on one or at one point in the hike both sides drop off and you walk on a narrow ledge.
Caden, Corbin, Phil, Nate Jace, Isaiah, and Daniel.

4 comments:
To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.
Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.
Looks like they had alot of fun!! Fun Pictures!!
Their camp is a lot more fun than ours ever was. All we got to do was sit around in bat infested dorms, sing camp songs, shower in cold showers and make crafts. Stupid pillow cases, dolls and bracelets I would have much rather have been hiking.
Great pictures though and it looks like fun and a lot of work for the leaders.
Post a Comment