We had a fabulous trip to a cabin this summer with my family. I won't post much about it because Denise documented it so well, but these are a few of my favorite pictures.
Quincy and Easton, Quincy is covered in pudding and Easton is busy trying to poke her eye out!
Grandma and her little Angel (Devil) grandchildren!
Aunt Neicey, Haze and Easton out on the deck.
Me going out for a 4 wheeler ride.
This is Josey, Phil and Heath all taking a nap while watching the Olympics.
Quincy and Easton, Quincy is covered in pudding and Easton is busy trying to poke her eye out!
Grandma and her little Angel (Devil) grandchildren!
Aunt Neicey, Haze and Easton out on the deck.
Me going out for a 4 wheeler ride.
This is Josey, Phil and Heath all taking a nap while watching the Olympics.
2 comments:
OMG!!!! Take that picture of me off of there! I look like I weigh 200 pounds!!! I am going home and throwing those shorts and shirt away! UGGGGHHH
Although, I love the rest.
Well written article.
Post a Comment