I'm going to update my blog with my latest dumb moment.
Me Cristina, Suzanne and Claudia are sitting here at the "Clinic" and Suzanne pulls out a jar of Jelly beans. We all start to eat the small hard, old candy, as we discuss the latest concert at USANA which was Crue Fest. When I swallow a jelly bean whole. I start coughing and holding my throat, in the help me now, I'm choking hold, I'm coughing and stumbling around our small office area, aimlessly searching for help. Upon looking back at the situation, I now think Suzanne has a plot to kill me, as she was the one who pulled out the jelly beans and is cringing away from me thinking I am going to throw up all over her. Cristina is just laughing and pointing at me. Things were starting to get fuzzy and my life was flashing before my eyes, my face was turning a pretty shade of purple, I realize that this could be the end and start the whole repentance process so I might end up in heaven and not hell. When amazingly enough my co workers realize that I am about to die. I finally choke up the jelly bean with no help, and regain the use of my lungs. Then I proceed to yell at my non friendly work friends, who are looking at me like I am crazy, I say to them, "I just about died and not a one of you would give my the Heimlich." They all apologize and I can say I am slowly recovering. My throat hurts like Hell, and I sound like a chain smoker with emphysema. Needless to say, jelly beans are not my friend now and I will never eat them again. Lucky for you all that I did not die today. Especially Suzanne who would be facing murder charges about now.
8 comments:
Oh my hell Shan, as if you didn't already try and kill yourself riding your bike JK! That is a horrible expierence especially when you feel like you can't do anything to get it up or down! I'm glad you finally posted a new post and that you are not dead! Have a great day!
OH MY HELL! I am so glad that you didn't die. You would think that those chicks would know what to do with working in a Dr. Office.
Christina Shame on You!
I am glad you are okay sis and yes, so glad you FINALLY up-dated your blog.
I'm so glad you didn't die either! That would,ve been just terrible! Jeez those ladies you work with... Man oh man. I hope they nevEr choke on anything!
Oh my goodness!! I am lgad that you are okay...what a scary experience. I agree with the ladies above, you work at a doctors office...?????? They should all know how to save someone who is choking!! Hope you feel better soon. Glad your okay!! Seeya next week!
Why does this not suprise me? I'm really glad your okay after all Easton would be sad to have to find a new Thursday babysitter! ;0 No really I love you and am glad you survived your near death experience. I am going to have a long chat with Christina and Suzanne, they should know better. Hello you work in a Dr's Office!!!
haha im here to defend myself! i had no idea shanny was dying! i thought she was just darting to the bathroom or garbage can AS USUALL to vomit... this is the 2nd time shanny has gagged a bunch of orange stuff out of her mouth how was i supposed to know she was choking on a orange jelly bean???? you would have laughed at her as well if you saw it! im still laughing now just thinking about it. Maybe i shouldn't work in a doctors office? or maybe i should have less clutsy friends who know how to chew;)
OK OK its my turn Now to defend myself! THANK YOU First of all, I recall I think it was uuuummm last week that I about got pucked on from my fellow co worker who was throwing up through her fingers all over the place and yes we still have stains to prove that. Sorry I did not realize you were dying I guess I was too worried about getting my shirt dirty. :)
SORRY Shan I'll dress to save you from your next choking episode. :) We still Luv Ya and are glad nothing happened to you because the office would not be the same without you.
Wow! how scary! I'm glad you're okay?!! That really puts in perspective how unexpectedly our lives can dramatically be altered from the little decisions we or others make in one little instance. Wow... I'm glad your okay.
Post a Comment