Our hotel was pretty nice, it had a huge complimentary breakfast buffet, and free drinks at night if we had been a drinking group. The only bad part was the double beds, I had finnaly gotten used to sleeping right next to Phil by the time we were leaving.
Haylee and hunter just outside our room.
Nate, Hunter and Kyler flying paper airplanes off the balcony.
I put a child on every floor of the hotel then took a picture from the bottom.
Haylee and Nate in the glass elevator, pushing every button, to stop at every floor.
Getting ready to get on the elevator, yes I think everyone was glad to see us leave the hotel!
Haylee and hunter just outside our room.
Nate, Hunter and Kyler flying paper airplanes off the balcony.
I put a child on every floor of the hotel then took a picture from the bottom.
Haylee and Nate in the glass elevator, pushing every button, to stop at every floor.
Getting ready to get on the elevator, yes I think everyone was glad to see us leave the hotel!
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip!! The pictures are very fun! I can't believe how much your kids have grown since the last time I saw them. Can't wait to see you guys!
Oh, I love the picture of each kid on a floor. So Fun! You always think of the funnest poses.
Also, I would have been pissed if I stayed in the same hotel as you did. haha :O I bet they were glad you left. :)
Post a Comment