Thursday, September 18, 2008

Denver Trip

All right I guess it's about time to post something about our trip.
We left for Denver on Wednesday September 10th. We had a blast, we didn't get to our hotel until midnight on Wednesday. On Thursday we went to the Denver Mint, to see how money was made. Then we went to the Aquarium, the kids all had a blast. Friday it rained all day so the kids swam, which they all wanted to do anyway, then we went to the Children's museum, and the Coors Brewery, fun time for all! Saturday was the Air and Space museum where we got to sit in planes and try to fly a simulator. Then we went down to 16th street to do a little shopping. We then hitched a ride on the light rail to the Rockies game. The game was so fun, I love watching baseball on TV, but it's even better live. The atmosphere is just so fun. Sunday we headed home, and it was a beautiful drive. We didn't get to see it on the way there because it was dark. Anyway we are now home and life is getting back to normal.

1 comment:

Denise H. said...

It is about time!!! :)

Sounds like Fun! I wish that HEath and I could have gone. We will have to plan a fun trip for next year.