We started off Labor Day with breakfast burritos in our garage with our Neighbors and Family, then when we had all stuffed ourselves we headed out to the parade.
The parade started out nice and then the rain started and we all got soaked. Good times anyway, we will never forget this parade. We then joined the family at my moms for lunch and let Jessica talk us into playing games. We all put up a fuss and whined about playing but we had fun. I ended the day by dragging my husband to see Mama Mia. Which he said was OK, and he kinda liked it. But I did catch him singing along to a few of the songs.
Candy floating down the gutter.
Breakfast
Kyler, Nate and Noah watching the tanks
Colten and Corbin
All of us huddled under Shanes Canopy trying to stay warm and dry.


Candy floating down the gutter.
Breakfast
Kyler, Nate and Noah watching the tanks
Colten and Corbin
All of us huddled under Shanes Canopy trying to stay warm and dry.

6 comments:
The breakfast was awesome!!! Thx again
Oh, I missed out on Phil's Famous Breakfast! :( That would have been worth the drive down.
Sounds like you guys had fun inspight of the rain....LOL.....I hated not seeing you guys this trip down. Hope all is well with ya. Love Ya!!
I just came across you blog after looking at Denise's I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they are so cute! Your guys are troopers we lasted at the parade a whole 5 minutes! Keep in touch!
Yeah, the rain sucked, we were up on Payson mountain and froze...I'm glad Phil went and saw Mamma Mia! It is the best show ever! Haha! I think Felicia and Neil went to it that evening as well.
Hello Shantelle!! I finally found you! I love your blog! Keep up the great work. You were right...El Capitan is a riot. I am definitely going to subscribe. He has the kind of humor that will keep us all young at heart. Have a great day!!!
Post a Comment