Phil being the avid baseball fan that he is loved the Rockies game. I had a blast also, I think it was the funnest thing we did on our trip. It rained a little but not enough to ruin the game and although the Rockies lost we still had fun.
Me and Phil.
waiting for the game to start.
Nathan eating his very large hot dog.
Mom and dad and Jessica, Dave, and Baby Easton.
Our family
Me and Phil.
waiting for the game to start.
Nathan eating his very large hot dog.
Mom and dad and Jessica, Dave, and Baby Easton.
Our family This was taken after the game.
7 comments:
That looks like it was alot of fun!! I enjoy watching baseball in a stadium rather than on T.V. You guys always plan the coolest trips! I can't wait to go on some of these trips with you guys!!
It looks like you guys did allot of fun things! We will have to have you plan our trips!! ;) luv the pics!!!
That's looks like it was a lot of fun at the game! I agree it is a lot more fun to actually be at the game instead of watching it on TV.
Love your pics especially your family above the field.
Loving Nathan's face in the family picture! haha... Looks like you guys had a great time! Cute family :)
I love the fam! Will you adopt me please?
I gave you an award. Go check out my blog. :)
Post a Comment