Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wings over the Rockies

OK, I have one last day to blog for our Colorado trip. I know your all getting sick of the endless pictures but this is the last so you can now rest easy.
We went to the Wings over the Rockies Air and Space Museum on Saturday, and we had a blast. We got to sit in the cockpits of planes, try to fly a simulator, the kids rode in little planes that you peddle, it was a pretty cool museum. Goose and Mav alive and well in Colorado.
(You might remember these two from our Pennsylvania trip in April.)
(Does lost in New Jersey sound familiar?)

Corbin Flying the Simulator

Nate and Phil in the big banana helicopter.

Haylee riding in her plane

Nate in one of the planes

2 comments:

Kim said...

That looks like alot of fun!!! I can't wait to participate in your fun little vacations!!

Denise H. said...

No Keep posting pics I love them! And... You and Natalie need to get on auditioning fot the Amazing Race. I know you two would win so do it!

I will be your videographer! :)