I would like to take a moment and thank Denise, my wonderful little sis who took the time to nominate my blog for a very special award. She of course was the one who started me blogging, and has been on me ever since to keep my blog current. Denise you are my hero!
Now all of that said I have no idea what soever of how to post that little award on my blog, nor do I have any idea how to link other blogs to mine. So if you want to see my award just take a little jaunt over to Denise's blog, and take a look. As for nominating other people for this award I think I can handle that.
1. Kim- I nominate you2. Nellyn- you are now nominated
3. Avalon- If you are reading this you are now nominated
Thank you again to my faithful viewers, all 4 of you and to all the people who just accidentaly stumble accross my blog. You are all the best!
And thanks again lil sis!
And now for the rules:
1. The winner can (and should, really) put the logo on his/her blog. (tried and failed)
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award. (Tried & failed again)
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.(Don't have that many friends)
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.(currently computer illiterate)
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.(I'll try)
2 comments:
Oh.....How nice, thanks shan you are so sweet!!
I'm your Hero! Oh, I am so Special! :)
As for posting the award on your blog. Just right click on the picture of the award and "save as" somewhere on your computer. Then post it as a picture on your blog.
Then to link a person to your page. Go to their blog and copy the link to their page. Then on your post highlight their name and click on the link button on your control bar to add their link.
Tada! Pretty easy but I can show you this weekend in person if you need help.
Post a Comment