This weekend we rode our four wheelers from Walsburg to Daniels Summit. I have been wanting to do this for two years now and every time we set a time to go, we were either rained out or something else came up. So I'm glad we finally made it. The ride was great and the canyon is beautiful right now. We ate a great lunch at Daniels Summit then headed back.




6 comments:
Sounds wonderful!! The pictures are gorgeous!!
Oh how fun! I'm glad you finally got to go!
How fun! I didn't know you could do that! I LOVE Daniels summit! Its home to me!
GORGEOUS!!!!!!! And you look so dang cute in that pic of you on the 4 wheeler.
Heath and I need to do that sometime!
Shan-
I am given you an award. Check my blog to receive it.
Hey you guys!! How are things going?? Where is this place that you went wheeling?? Matt and I are always on the look out for new places to explore. The next time you guys are up north- let us know. There are a ton of awesome trails up here!! Hope that you are all doing well!!
Post a Comment