What kind of treat goes with crisp fall weather, carving pumpkins, falling leaves and Halloween. Some of you might say Hot apple cider, or warm spice donuts, others might prefer pumpkin pie and hot chocolate.
Well in our house the treat of the night after carving our pumpkins was....
Shakes from Daley Freeze!!!
After my moms yummy dinner on Sunday the kids and Jess decided to carve some pumpkins.

After my moms yummy dinner on Sunday the kids and Jess decided to carve some pumpkins.
I on the other hand had decided to boycott the carving of pumpkins this year.
Don't ask me why but I just had no desire to slash up a pumpkin this year, maby it had something to do with the fact that by the time Halloween rolled around my pumpkin would be a moldy mess.




3 comments:
Sounds like fun! I LOVE daily freeze!
What a fun night! Looks like the kids had fun, & the pumpkins look great! Nice cold yummy shakes sound really good right now!
Fun Fun Fun! It seems like you guys always have Fun after I go home. And when I am down there everyone already has plans. :(
Post a Comment