Well it has finally happened, I am now officially the same age as Phil. When we were younger, alot younger, being 3 months older than Phil had so many advantages. Like Turning 18 first, and then 21, and being able to gamble at the Indian reservation and Phil could not. Even 25 wasn't too bad, but as the years have progressed, specifically past the 30 year mark, this event has turned from good to bad. I am now older than Phil for three whole months and he doesn't forget to rub this in any chance he gets. Just today he informed me that he would not be turning 35 until the next day.
Well Happy Birthday babe!!!
Well Happy Birthday babe!!!You are now just as old as I am!!!
As many of you know I am not a very sentimental person, if you get a card from me it is never one with sentimental crap in it, I always go for the funny one. Flipping you off and laughing at you is a term of endearment, and water fights, wrestling, and teasing all mean that I love you.
but for this one day only I am going to be a little sentimental and tell my husband just how much I love and appreciate all that he does for me and our family. Phil truly is the best husband and father anyone could ever ask for. He is my whole life, and without him I don't know where I would be. We have been together for 18 years and each day I love him more and more.
I love that Phil takes a active part in our children's lives, from going on scout camp outs with Corbin, dance reviews for Haylee, soccer games with Nate, and so much more. He is a terrific dad, and I know his kids love him more than anything.
I love that Phil is so adventuresome, he loves to do everything and is good at everything he does. In return the kids all love to do everything there dad does. Nate sees some deer in a field and says that would be a good place to hunt, Haylee plays ball with her dad and realizes that she is pretty good. Corbin goes our shooting, and hunting and asks to go again and again. It is great that he can share his passions with his kids, so that they can have fun with there dad.
As many of you know I am not a very sentimental person, if you get a card from me it is never one with sentimental crap in it, I always go for the funny one. Flipping you off and laughing at you is a term of endearment, and water fights, wrestling, and teasing all mean that I love you.but for this one day only I am going to be a little sentimental and tell my husband just how much I love and appreciate all that he does for me and our family. Phil truly is the best husband and father anyone could ever ask for. He is my whole life, and without him I don't know where I would be. We have been together for 18 years and each day I love him more and more.
I love that Phil takes a active part in our children's lives, from going on scout camp outs with Corbin, dance reviews for Haylee, soccer games with Nate, and so much more. He is a terrific dad, and I know his kids love him more than anything.
I love that Phil is so adventuresome, he loves to do everything and is good at everything he does. In return the kids all love to do everything there dad does. Nate sees some deer in a field and says that would be a good place to hunt, Haylee plays ball with her dad and realizes that she is pretty good. Corbin goes our shooting, and hunting and asks to go again and again. It is great that he can share his passions with his kids, so that they can have fun with there dad.Thanks for all that you do, and I hope you have a terrific birthday!!!
Love your Wife

4 comments:
Oh how sweet Happy Birthday Dave, I mean Phil :)
Suzy Q
That is so nice. Phil is a great guy, wonderful husband & father, someone you can count on, and is always there to help. Not to mention an awesome Big Brother!! Happy Birthday Phil, I Love Ya!!
Happy Birthday Phil! Have you two really been together for 18 years? I was only 7 when you got together? I can still remember when he moved in with your family and has been part of the family ever since!
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!!!! I'm glad you had a birthday so that Shan had a reason to UPDATE HER BLOG!
18 years! WOW, you guys are Old! hehe
Post a Comment