Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged

OK, OK ,So I have been tagged multiple times, and up until now I have been refusing to join the crowd. But I am bored right now and can think of nothing else to blog about so I decided that I will do my tags!
8 TV shows I watch
1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Pushing daisies
5. Greys Anatomy
6. Friends re runs
7. Rock of Love (When it was on) Suzanne at work sucked me into that one!
8. Desperate Housewives
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Babysat my cute nephew Easton
2. Went to SEP's
3. Cooked Dinner at Barry's in Spanish Fork
4. Vacuumed, did laundry
5. Made pancakes!
6. Finished the book I was reading
7. Cleaned out my garden
8. Went to the store
8 Favorite places to eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. Pizza factory
3. Chilis
4. Ruby River
5. Chinese restaurant by Walmart
6. Tacanos
7. Anything Mexican
8. Joe's Coffee shop
8 things I love about fall
1. Sweaters
2. The leaves changing colors
3. Crisp cold weather
4. Sleeping with the windows open and snuggling under the covers to get warm.
5. Football games at the high School, ( we can hear them at my house, & the lights from the field light up our yard.)
7. Not using my air conditioner, and seeing how long I can go without turning on the heat.
8. Halloween
8 thing I am looking forward too.
1. Christmas
2. Going to a Boston game with my hubby
3. Watching my kids grow up
4. Another trip to Mexico
5. Spending time with my family
6. Camping
7. My new nephew
8. Sledding
I'm not tagging anyone, seeing as you have all been tagged allready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had time to make Pancakes.:)
Suzy Q

Olson Family said...

You know I know what making pancakes mean?!! Good for you!!!