Monday, November 17, 2008

Red Neck family Room

What do you get when you decide to buy new furniture and paint your family room?


You get this lovely red neck family room, or as I like to call it, my
"That Seventies Show" Basement room!
What more could a teen ask for!!
Then while you are patiently waiting for new furniture to arrive, you get an empty room,
With a Foos ball table!
And you push two end tables together to form a make shift entertainment center,
and milk crates serve as a DVD case!


Good times in the Coombs household!!!


4 comments:

Kim said...

That is too funny!! Love the Basement, can't wait to see you guys and your newly painted, and re-furnished living room!

Denise H. said...

Oh your paint looks good! I'm glad I didn't stay to help. :O

Did you already pick out your furniture? What does it look like? When does it come?

Jessica said...

Your paint looks great!!! I can't wait to see your new furniture...

Dave said...

LOL, I love it!!!