Thursday, November 13, 2008

The adventures of Zoey and Izzy

You might recall me telling you how Zoey taunts Izzy through the front window, well here is proof! Here is Zoey looking through the window looking for Izzy!
Here is Izzy climbing the screen trying to get in!

Izzy again trying to climb the screen, I actually feel kinda bad for her!


Here is Zoey looking down at Izzy!
Nate and Zoey before Nate heads off to school!
He's going to miss her when she leaves!
Denise this post was just for you! I hope your looking in from Greece, I'm sure you miss your kitty.
Well she's in good hands, but anxiously awaiting your return home!
Were also looking forward to getting Flat Nate back!





3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow...I feel bad for Izzy....LOL That is awesome you sent a flat Nate to Greece!! We really enjoyed having Flat Stanley visit us in England. Cute pictures!

Denise H. said...

Oh I feel bad for Izzy too! You really should let them play with each other. Sorry Nate but we are taking Izzy back, you can have Flat Nate though. He has had a great time and even met a Flat Stanley in Corfu Greece. We got a pic for you.

Thanks for the post! :)

Anonymous said...

I laughed my head off reading about the two cats...It was too funny. Thanks for sharing it with us all.