Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas has came and went and very slowly the toys and gifts are making there way out of the family room and to there final resting places. I have to say the tree and decorations are still up, but only because I am being lazy and I don't want to take them down.
I didn't take too many pictures, so there are not very many to share.
This is Phil, Jess and Haylee watching the video of Quincy picking her nose!!
good times!
Here is Quincy sitting on her present playing Nates DS and picking her nose.
After which she proudly announced that she had a booger and went and handed it to her mom, who took it without grimacing!!
Now that is pure love!!!

Here is little E climbing his new play set, he preferred to climb the slide instead of using the door.

Here is Corb enjoying Eastons new toy!!

Haylee and Mckinley sporting there new Christmas clothes!!
I think they look a little like Elves!!!
I hope they don't read this because they might get a little mad!

Christmas day was fun, and tiring, the kids woke me and Phil up at 5:30, luckily we were able to catch a short nap on the couch around 7:00 AM while the kids were playing with there Christmas stuff!!
Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

tanni said...

cute pics!!!!! i'm glad your christmas was wonderful!

Denise H. said...

I got a Booger! haha

Kim said...

Great Pictures!! I am glad that we are home and can spend more time with ya!

Jessica said...

That video of Quincy is to funny. You need to post it. Christmas was great. I'm glad we got to spend it together. To bad Heath and Denise couldn't make it.