Christmas Eve was great fun! After our little outing to the cemeteries. we headed over to Phil's mom and dad's. We ate way too much food and opened a few presents, listened to Phil's dad read the Santa clause and barely made it home in time to open our P.J."s and set out milk and cookies for Santa.
I left the room and came back to find that little Nate had added some small visitors to our Santa milk and cookies. I'm not quite sure just what the green animal is, but I know it was won Tuesday night at Walmart by Corbin for just a mere five dollars and quite a few tries!!!

I love puzzles and we have a tradition of putting the same puzzle together every Christmas. We pull it out when we put up the tree and work on it until Christmas. When we finish the puzzle we put the date on the back of the last puzzle piece. It's fun to look back and see which pieces were the last ones and what date we finished.

I love puzzles and we have a tradition of putting the same puzzle together every Christmas. We pull it out when we put up the tree and work on it until Christmas. When we finish the puzzle we put the date on the back of the last puzzle piece. It's fun to look back and see which pieces were the last ones and what date we finished.





3 comments:
How fun...I love the puzzle tradition you have. Your kids have gotten so big I can't believe it!
I love your puzzle tradition and cute pics. Nate looks the most excited!
That is such a great tradition! Way cute pics!
Post a Comment