Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What color is Santa's bag?

What color would you say Santa's bag is?
When asking around I got many different responses...
The biggest response was Red.... and then black, and the best response I got was from Suzanne at work, she said
"My Santa bag is red velvet!!!!"
To my astonishment not one person mentioned BROWN!!!Let me start at the beginning. I am Nate's room mom at school and I needed to plan a class party that revolved around the Polar Express, so I came up with a bright idea of have the kids race in a relay to fill Santa's bag with presents. So I am walking through Walmart thinking of ideas on how to make a Santa bag. I decide to buy pillow cases and put a draw string around the top and add bells to the ribbon. I get to the sheet dept. and bypass the red pillow cases and head straight to the brown ones. I really have no idea why I thought his bag was brown. I have seen Santa many times and his bag is always red, but in my mind his bag was brown.....
So the end end result is this......
All I can say is that I must have been thinking of my
"Brown Santa husband"
Who has been busy delivering presents for the good citizens of Payson!!!



5 comments:

Denise H. said...

Oh Danget! I wish I didn't live so far away! I have 2 RED Santa Bags but not nearly as cute as your Brown UPS bag.

Great Idea and I bet the kids LOVED it! Did you take pics?

Kim said...

How fun!! I love your little brown UPS bag!! Very Cute.

Jessica said...

Oh Shan only you would think Santa's bag is black. Don't you remember Santa coming to Grandma's house every year? His bag was red velvet like Suzannes.

tanni said...

ha ha ha! that is so funny! i love the "brown" santa bag!

Anonymous said...

See Shan I told you Red Velvet!

Suzanne