Sunday, January 4, 2009

Movie Manners

Is it just me or does anyone else find this incredibly repulsive?
Saturday night me and Phil went to the movies with Jess and Cole. When I came back from getting treats Jess leans over to me and says "Phil's going to love the guy sitting next to him!" So I look over and there is this guy in the next seat with his shoes and SOCKS off!!!! Pretty bad, but it gets worse. He is massaging his feet, rubbing his hands in and out of his toes. And he has a girl with him, and a bag of Popcorn!!!! I only have to imagine him sharing his popcorn with his girlfriend and then reaching in with his toe jam hand, and I start to throw up a little bit in my mouth. So Phil gets back and I tell him about the guy, but by then he has put his foot back on the ground only to pull it out again and then proceed to rub his bare feet through out the whole movie! Though this event was horribly disgusting, and I'm sure Phil will forever be scarred, and may never go into a movie theater again, it has provided endless entertainment for Jessica who sends me text after text of bare feet humor. One of which was of Eastons little toes, exclaiming that he keeps rubbing them all over her.

8 comments:

Teryn said...

hahaha.. sick.. haha! Some people, right? You wonder what the heck they are thinking?! Honestly, what was going through that guys mind? yuck!

Denise H. said...

SO SICK! But FUNNY! Something I have never seen and sure hope I don't.

GO JESS! We should send Phil some feet videos too! :)

tanni said...

That is so SICK! I would've puked a little in my mouth too. GRoSS!

The Burke Family said...

That is Nasty! Oh I have germ issues when I go to the movie anyway, but that just grosses me out! That just confirms the reason why I will have to start taking the antibacterial wipes! Hahaha

Jessica said...

OMG that was the sickest and funniest thing EVER!!! I can't get his yucky toes out of my head. I keep imagining him rubbing his toes and just sitting there like everything is normal. And for the girl out there... come on teach him some manners... I'm just glad Phil didn't share any of your popcorn with him!!! ;) No worries, the pictures will still continue!

Anonymous said...

That is just wrong, Poor girl needs to move on.

Kim said...

Wow....That is extremely gross!! It is kinda funny though....

Anonymous said...

Totally gross...but funny too...Shan maybe if you had thrown up on him he would have got the message...LOL...I can totally see Phils face on that one...LOL