This week was filled with Dancing, dancing and more dancing!!
Haylee had a dance recital on Saturday so after three trips to Provo and one regular dance class Haylee logged in around 12 hours of dance this week. But all of that dancing and running around payed off, she did so well. Haylee has been dancing since she was three and she loves it. Growing up with a mom who taught dancing made dance reviews and class just a way of life. I love it, and I am very glad that Haylee does too. Although she is a much better dancer than I was, in fact I didn't receive any of the dancing skills that my sisters did. I was forced to take dance and stumbled my way through it until I turned 16. Jessica still has fond memories of my last high school dance performance, whenever she needs a good laugh she just pictures me on stage!!!
Bailey, Raquel, and Haylee




6 comments:
You need to post a video of her dancing! She looks adorable in her costume! glad to see that she's found something that she loves and is good at! That's so great!!
jungle party sounds great! Can you e-mail me the specifics? I bet Claira would love that!
Teryn6@aol.com
Thanks!!
PS. those deleted comments are mine.. for some reason it posted this comment 3 times!
oooh way cool! i'm so glad she found something she truly enjoys! i love seeing pictures of your kids!
SO CUTE and I hear she did Amazing! Even little Quincy said tome today. "I could watch Haylee dance on stage all day long". So cute!
Post a Comment