Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Corb!!

Happy 14th Corbin!!
I officially feel really OLD today, my oldest has turned 14. It seems like time just flies by, it really seems like yesterday that he was just a baby!
Corb is such a great kid, he is smart and funny and loves to goof around. He loves to Mtn. bike and ride his dirt bike. Phil took him out last Saturday to shoot clay pigeons and he out shot his dad, way to go Corb!!! Everything he tries he does his best at and loves life!! He has a great group of friends, that I hope he keeps throughout his life. Corb has worked really hard and should get his Eagle this fall, we are so proud of him.
(I give all the credit to his dad for this accomplishment as I have done nothing to help)
Corbin is a HUGE Red Sox fan and is very disappointed that we are not taking him on our trip to see them play!! (Next time Corb!)
This is one of my favorite photos it definitely shows off his mischievous side!


Corb and his dad riding 4 wheelers, he has loved riding 4 wheelers since he was a baby.
(Phil actually looks like he is the same age as Corb in this picture!!!)


POUTING!!!
He still does this!

Lil Corb 2 days old
Corbin had tons of black hair and quite the mullet in the back.
We like to remind him of this when he makes fun of our 80"s hair.
We hope you have a great day Corb!
Happy Birthday

3 comments:

Denise H. said...

OH that makes me FEEL OLD TOO!!!!! It seems like yesterday that silly boy was born.

Who is always such a litle Clown making us laugh, doing his POUTY FACE and fake cry, being in love with "I I" Kathy Ireland and saying "Fruck" throughout the store meaning Truck but he couldn't say his T's.

We love you Corbin and I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and SORRY your parents got you interested in the Red Sox because they Suck and you should really be a Yankees fan. So don't worry about missing the game cause they will lose anyway. :O

tanni said...

WOW i can't believe he is 14 either! time does fly! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORBIN!

Jessica said...

WOW sis you are old, I can't believe Corbin is 14 already. You forgot to mention that Corbin is a very good babysitter and will even change Easton's diapers (but only if he gets paid.)
I hope you had a Happy Birthday Corbin! We love you!!!