Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ballet performance

Ballet and soft ball, don't they mix very well!!

Haylee had her ballet performance on Saturday, It was the Four Seasons, music by Antonio Lucio Vivaldi. I must say not my favorite recital of the year, but I love seeing what they learn all year, as the majority of her dance hours are spent in ballet. All of the classes had 4 weeks to learn their dance and they all did so amazing. Haylee did really well and her dad stayed awake through the whole performance!


After the performance Haylee's best friend Mckinley had just gotten home from a ball tournament and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures!!

Haylee actually loves to play softball and Mckinley also loves to dance, they are very well rounded girls.



This is Haylee and her friend Maddi from dance.




This is the second half of her dance, I didn't get a good video of the first.




3 comments:

Denise H. said...

Awesome Job Hayz! Your such a Beautiful Dancer!

Jared Bray said...

good job hailey! you need to show me how to be a ballerina:) and good job phil for staying awake;)

Kim said...

I love to watch Haylle dance...and so does Myllie!! You should have let me know, we would have come. Looks like they did an amazing job! Way to go Haylee!