Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baseball Trip

This picture should have been at the bottom, but I forgot to up load it and it is one of my favorites. I love that all the players are lined up in the dug out, they look like overgrown little boys, just enjoying playing the game.
This May the Angels were playing the Red Sox in Anaheim, so Phil and I decided to take a little road trip to watch our favorite team. We would have loved to go to Boston but California was a little more in our price range!! We had a blast we left on Monday and came home the next Sunday. After a night in Vegas, 2 Red Sox games, Knotts Berry Farm, 1 Padres game, Coronado Island, La Jolla Cove, Sea World and Mission Bay, we were almost ready to head back home. It was so nice to get away from the real world and enjoy some much needed time with my husband!!













I can't tell you how cool it was to see your favorite team, and favorite players play the game in real life. I loved it, I was a little bummed that two of my favorite players were not playing, Dustin Pedroia and Kevin Youkilis were both out. We did get to see them at batting practice though!

1 comment:

Denise H. said...

Too Bad your favorite team is the Red Sox!!! BTW you need to post the cool pics of your hotel and the hot one of Phil on the beach.